Each of the social groups below has a divine bloodline associated with it. Taking a divine bloodline aspect grants the character access to Kae skills and powers. A character may only have 1 bloodline. Characters with a divine bloodline have -1 refresh.
Taking the Jori bloodline aspect grants the character access to the listed bloodlines. A character may only have 1 bloodline. Characters with a Jori bloodline either have -1 refresh and choose a Jori bloodline, -1 refresh and roll 2 random Jori bloodlines, or -2 refresh and 2 chosen Jori bloodlines.
All Characters without either a Jori Bloodline or a Divine Bloodline are bloodless. These are characters without significantly strong bloodlines. The majority of the world is populated by bloodless. Bloodless characters have +2 refresh.
- Focus: Grats kae points that can be used for kae powers
- Evocation: The use of Kae for quick forceful attacks
- Mastery: Using Kae to shape or control existing elements
- Dispelling: Used to defend yourself verses Kae Attacks
- Summoning: The ability to put kae into an material form
- Transmutation: The ability to use kae to bolster ones physical abilities.
- Enchantment: The ability to use your kae to affect others directly
- Divination: The use of kae to gain information about the world
During character creation or advancement if you meet the requirement for a Kae power you can choose to learn it. Kae Powers cost 1 skill point unless otherwise noted.
- The Godtime
- The Gifting
- The Betrayal
- The Long War
- The Breaking
- The Bleak Times
- The New Pact
- The Jori Wars
- Nation of Phyrosia
- Nation of Zennia
- Jori Republic
- Clans of Gral
- Nation of Irosia
- Tribes of Katta’Kiar
- Kozarian Monasteries
- Isles of Konchi
- Yomarian Cities
- Jungles of Aziack
- Wonders of the World
Creatures and Lesser Races
World: Shrouded in Mystery
Folkchester: The law holds No Sway, The Shadows have Teeth